Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HUSBAND FLEE AS WIFE GIVES BIRTH TO QUADRUPLET AFTER FIVE CHILDREN

Iyabo, who live in Ijaye Orile near Ibadan, Oyo State, with her husband, Olayemi Oladunni, is a tailor by profession, while her husband is a welder.


The mother of five girls before the birth of the quadruplets said that her aim and hope of having another baby after the five girls was to have a boy. But to her amazement, God gave her more than she requested and expected


Moreover, Iyabo Oladunni said that the eldest of the first five girls, who is now 12 years old, lives with her father’s younger brother at Lagos. The second girl, 8-year-old, is presently in Nursery 3 in a school in Ijaye; the third born, a set of twins, are in Nursery 1 and the fifth girl, aged three years has not started schooling.

When asked how she feels about the birth of the babies, Iyabo said “I have mixed feelings about their deliveries. I’m partly happy and partly sad. I’m happy because I have a male which is my desire among the four children, and sad because I don’t have the wherewithal to take care of them in a rented room where we live.

No comments: