Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Don’t Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend?

A ZHB READER
                    this is the second year into my marriage and my husband and I are both sex freaks. To cut d story short, we have no children and the pressure has been on. Barely 5 months back i got to befriend this young boy in order to get me pregnant out of desperation, things went well until my husband decided that we both go see a doctor to be sure on  what's wrong. The result of our visit has been haunting me, the doctor confirmed that i was 3 weeks pregnant. now ma boyfriend keeps calling to know how the baby is faring. my husband now suspects me and am confused......

5 comments:

toll said...

sure you got what you wanted. suit yourself

Anonymous said...

only you can help yourself

Unknown said...

only the truth will set you free my dear

anita said...

talk to your man gurl...

tonye said...

hmmm.. gals and foolish mistakes